Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce
211 S. Main, Pratt, KS 67124 · (620) 672-5501
Toll Free (888) 886-1164 · firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit volunteer organization whose mission is to initiate, support and advance economic, civic and cultural growth, enhancing the quality of life in Pratt.
Membership is a voluntary and is open to any business, individual, retiree or non-profit organization who wants to help Pratt be a better place to live, work and do business.
Because the Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit trade association, your membership may be tax-deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Top 10 Reasons to Join!
1. Increase your visibility in the community
2. Networking Opportunities
3. Professional Development
5. Special Events
6. Committee Opportunities
7. Business Referrals
8, Shop Local with Chamber Bucks
9. Ribbon Cuttings
10. Invest in a Healthy Local Economy and Build a Better Workforce!
Chamber Membership = DOING MORE BUSINESS!
The Chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for our community. The Chamber initiates more business to business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through any other local organization.
Business Membership $200.00
Staff & Board
- Executive Director, Kimberly DeClue
Chamber Executive Board Members:
- President: Sue DeWeese – 770-1255 – Sue’s Ultimate Embroidery
- President-Elect: Heather Herren – 672-5678 – Stanion Wholesale Electric
- Secretary: Alan Hanson – 672-9471 – Hanson, Jorns & Beverlin
- Treasurer: Kimberly Tritt – 672-5611 – People’s Bank
- Past President: Lisa Coss – 672-5581 – KMMM
- City Rep: Roy Eckhart – 672-6446 – City of Pratt
- Kimberly DeClue – 672-5501 – Pratt Chamber of Commerce
- Martin Flemming – 388-2301 – Jocko’s
- Thomas Jones III – 672-5939 – Cooper Tire Pratt
- Jack Kennedy – 672-7451 – Pratt Regional Medical Center
- Mark Ploger – 672-6121 – K-State Research & Extension Office
- Kelley Simon – 672-5611 – Peoples Bank
- Chris Westerhause – 672-3161 – Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Rochelle Westerhaus – 672-3041 – Pratt Public Library
- Weston Winfrey – 672-7406 – American Ag Credit